She was born in 1986, and she began her music education as a cellist at the Karol Szymanowski School of Music in Wroclaw (class of prof. Feliks Tatarczyk).
She studied at the Karol Lipiński Academy of Music in Wroclaw in her mother’s class – prof. Maria Czechowska-Królicka, and graduated from the Academy with a special distinction. In 2012 she spent one year in Riga (Latvia) in prof. Lilija Greidane’s class in frame of Erasmus study programe. Since 2013 she has been a PhD student at the Academy of Music in Wroclaw. In 2016 she was Sorptimist International Poland scholarship holder.
She has won prizes in many national and international competitions, such as:
- 44th National Competition for Young Musicians – Karol Kurpiński’s Songs and Arias Competition in Wloszakowice, Poland in 2011 (Special Prize),
- 2nd Academic Art Song Competition in Wroclaw, Poland in 2011 (Special Prize),
- „Beatrice” International Vocal Competition in Vilnius, Lithuania in 2011 (Special Prize),
- 3rd Adam Didur International Competition in Bytom, Poland 2012 (Special Award),
- 16th International Vocal Competition Hariclea Darclée in Braila, Romania in 2012 (Foundation Darclée Prize),
- 1st Andrzej Hiolski International Vocal Competition in Kudowa Zdroj, Poland in 2012 (Finalist),
- Musica Sacra International Vocal Competition in Roma in 2012 (Prize Oratorio),
- 6th Halina Halska-Fijałkowska International Vocal Competition in Wroclaw, Poland in 2013 (Second Prize),
- Competition „I love Mozart”, Musical Theatre in Poznan, Poland in 2013 (First Prize).
- 50th International Vocal Competition ‚s Hertogenbosch, Netherlands in 2014(Laureate).
- I. International Eva Marton Singing Competition, Hungary in 2014 (3rd Prize and three Special Prizes).
- 4th International Jazeps Vitols Singing Competition, Latvia in 2015 (First Prize).
- 17th International Vocal Competition Hariclea Darclée in Braila, Romania in 2015 (Excelenca Prize)
- Marcella Sembrich-Kochanska International Competition in New York, USA in 2015 (Honorable Mention)
In 2013 she made her professional opera debut at the Gdańsk Opera Bałtycka as Violetta in „La Traviata” by G. Verdi, conducted by Andriy Yurkevych. In 2014 she received Jan Kiepura Award for the best debut of the year.